WAR Against anxiety
10 ways to Fight Anxiety
Anxiety cannot always win. Yes, it’s true that some days you might just feel overtaken by it, but you can still fight it. How? Well, let’s talk about it.
- First, you have to stop judging yourself and feeling embarrassed about your anxiety because you are worth more than your diagnoses.
- Don’t be victimized by anxiety. You are stronger than it will ever be.
- Stay active, exercise regularly, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Take a deep breath.
- Connect with your inner self.
- Connect with someone other than yourself. This is probably going to be the most challenging one to try, and it’s okay if it feels that way at first.
- Practice grounding techniques on yourself. Think about a place or something that makes you happy. It can be, the beach, your favorite color, food or a book. Focus your attention on it.
- Seek help.
- Don’t over think anything. I do this a lot and it really does trigger my anxious self. This is also something that I’m working on.
- Be at peace with yourself, love, and be compassionate to yourself.